As the pandemic continues and we slowly move towards a “new normal” uncertainties will continue, particularly around peoples’ financial situations.

I want to make sure that constituents have all the support they need in the coming weeks and months, so I have pulled together a list of helpful links and advice, from banks to utilities. If you are having any difficulties with your finances and cannot find the information you need below, please call 01352762102 or email

* Please note that websites can be reached by clicking words underlined in red. *

Income Support / Debt Advice

You may be entitled to Universal Credit, or call: 0800 328 5644

Flintshire County Council facilitate a series of benefit payments and changes to your circumstances may make you eligible.

For advice on income and dealing with any debts visit Citizen’s Advice or The Money Advice Service.

Turn2Us is a charity which provides financial advice and support to those in their time of need.

The All Flintshire Credit Union have offered a one – three month repayment holiday for Members. This has to be agreed so please call 01352 715555.


Many high street banks have developed pages on their website with advice for their customers. If your bank is not on the list below, then please let me know and I will do my best to find the information for you.



Ulster Bank

Lloyds Bank




With such high numbers of utilities providers, Ofgem are providing generic advice. If you have specific issues with your gas or energy supplier, please let me know and I can raise concerns with them directly.

Welsh Water have a range of support measures in place for customers in difficulty with their water bills during the COVID-19 pandemic. If you are having trouble paying your water bills, you should contact Welsh Water ASAP – either online by clicking here, or by phone on 0800 052 0145 and they will be able to take you through some of the options available to you.


I would urge any residents who are facing concerns over their current housing situation to seek advice as soon as possible.

Flintshire County Council have a range of advice on their website and can be contacted on 01352 703777 for housing options and 01352 703838 for rent queries.

Shelter Cymru are also available to offer you expert advice by visiting their website or calling them on 0800 049 5495.


Link to Instagram Link to Twitter Link to YouTube Link to Facebook Link to LinkedIn Link to Snapchat Close Fax Website Location Phone Email Calendar Building Search